Friday, March 30, 2012

Health update

I was finally released from el hospital on Wednesday. My mother in law drove me to meet up with my mom, where I now continue to recover.



My legs yesterday morning.

I continue to lose the extra water in my legs. Yesterday I went out to look at a Pomeranian puppy. Holding her really made me miss my Vinny.


And although she was a very cute dog, I didn't get the YES vibes. So we will continue looking to find him a companion. For now, I just can't wait to play with him again!!

After we went to see the pup I went out to lunch at Chillis. I looked a little less sickly than days passed, I even put on makeup yesterday :).

We then went to target to get some pants that fit me, make me feel less grungy. Exercise pants are a step up from sweat pants. Check out these cute sock slippers my Mama got me.



After the long day my feet were puffy again and it was nice to soak in the tub, wash my body of all the hospital adhesive residue.

Today was pretty fun. I got to do a little book training for a position I am going to take over at Barebones/Tifie Ranch. I also got to go out and take some pictures for their website. I am pretty beat, but it was nice to get some sun and fresh air.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are home Mindy. And I understand the yes/no vibes with a puppy. You just "know" when they are meant to be yours. Love the slippers and I hope you continue to recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have had some new things to do and think about. Vinny is doing just great. When are you coming back home?

    ReplyDelete