Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stuff I did last week

To help my sanity I tried to do things to help me feel, normal. I went to "zoro the musical" with my parents, brother and his date.



I collected eggs from the chickens.



I finally got to see Vinny early Sunday morning. Perry drove up to my parents after he played a show. He got sleepy on the way, took a little nap, and didn't get to my parents until almost 4 am. He is a sweet husband though, I appreciated being able to finally cuddle next to him. It had been over a week since we had!

Since Vinny stayed at my in-laws, who have two other dogs, for the past week. He got pretty stanky. This is what he looks like wet, pretty disgusting.



My brother made a 50 caliber black powder rifle. Perry and I had the privilege to shoot it.



Aiming



On try number two I got the target!



Powder-wedge-bullet



I love him



Getting instructions



More instructions. I think the bullet accidentally fell out before he shot this.


Love his face on this one



Don't mess with me, perry will shoot you



I finally got to wear my wedding ring!

Health wise I am still on the mend. We visited the doctor yesterday and my test came back negative for most things. This means that they probably won't find the Why of what caused my preeclampsia, but I think that is a good thing. It means I don't have any pre existing health problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment