Thursday, March 22, 2012

Coloring

I had a pretty productive day today. I made it on time to class! Go me!!
Next time I get pregnant I will make sure to not have a 8:00 AM math class. This morning I propped my feet up on a chair in class. I could care less what people are thinking. It was really helpful. I also did it during my labs and when I worked on homework.
All you need to do is look at my feet, then you'd understand! I have noticed a little change today. When I prop my feet up the swelling goes down! A little, but yesterday nothing I did seemed to help. Hoping that means I am on the mend.

My salon is in the processes of hiring a new stylist. I watched a potential hire do a haircut. And while I waited I practiced some ombré highlighting on the mannequin. Keep in mind, this is just one of many different ways/colors you can do. If I had long hair I would do it.



Mannequin hair doesn't like to process very well when it comes to coloring.


I am going to be doing something like this on my cousin Krista next week! She has long hair and it will look gorgeous.

I am not going to hunger games tonight in case anyone was wondering ;)

3 comments:

  1. Those look awesome! i've been thinking about highlights but I'm not sure I'm daring enough to get ombre ones!

    I too am not going to the Hunger Games Premiere.

    And finally, keep calm, and raise those ankles lady! (as if enough 'keep calm' signs haven't been flooding the internet lately :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could always do ombre' but not all over. just a few in a couple places. you'd look like one hawt mama

      Delete
  2. If I had long hair I would totally do this. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete