Monday, March 19, 2012

Little Baby

Making me so sick! Why?



Cute little profile

Story about my feet. So last week I started swelling, not a little, a lot. I took it easy Saturday-Monday and the swelling went down, except around my ankles. They feel bruised.
I visited my uncle and he got me started on some supplements. Hoping it helps! I am also going to have to cut back on work hours, so maybe the swelling will be manageable, at least a little..



The smallest my feet have looked for almost a week.

Yay for motherhood I guess. Lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Where did your ankles go? I forget. Are you due in July?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. August first plus or minus. Dude. Those were my ankles on a good day. I will post a picture of my feet on a bad day if I am brave enough.

      Delete