Tuesday, March 20, 2012

5 more weeks

And this semester will be over!!! I really can't tell you how much I want it to end.
Math. Statistics. It's been great for my brain, challenging myself and all, but can it please be over? I think if I had a spring break I wouldn't go back to school. Plus one for BYU.
I was just on campus for 4.5 hours. My legs are hurting, my brain is hurting. I have a wonderful husband who let me visit him at work. And fed me.



He needs a hair trim.

Sometimes when life gets stressful(and painful in my case), it's hard to stay positive. I think it's okay to not be 100% positive all the time. I don't care when people complain now and then. So long as its not every time you talk with someone.

I sort of feel like I am complaining all the time, especially to Perry. I have reason to!

But I am going to try and be better and not voicing my complaints to him as often. I am so lucky to have my little family. Look at this dog.



He is so cute. And he makes me happy. So does my husband. And our soon to be baby girl.

Life sucks sometimes but it could be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment