Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Making Lists





A little tragedy has hit my small family. When I am ready to talk about it I will, but for now, I want to share some lists of things I want to getworking on to help me heal.


1) Scooter. Get Stella registered! I drove it last summer, but never registered the plates. I am part of Brigham Bees Scooter Club. They go on rides every few weeks. The first ride is April 7th, and I want to be able to go on it! On top of registering it, I need to get spring cleaning done, a new battery, and wash and wax. I have been wanting to do a new paint job, if anyone has any ideas I am open! Right now its all black. T
he pictures above is not mine, although it would be pretty sweet to have a side car :)


2)Puppy. We have loved having Vinny. Even though he is still a little stinker at times. We want to get him a girlfriend though. I saw this little black pom online today :) She was a little too big for Vinny, but we'll keep looking. I love dogs. Ev
eryone should have a pet in my opinion.


3) Ring. March's gemstone is aquamarine. I can't talk about this right now.
4) Camping. We are trying to set up a trip in May to go to Zions National Park, or at least its surrounding area. I want to get out in nature. I love taking pictures and there are a lot of natural wonders down there in Utah.

There are so many other things that I have been thinking about, and its still weird that I will be able to do them now. At this point I will just continue to heal, yes that means you blood pressure!! Go DOWN so I can get some fresh air.


4 comments:

  1. Mindy, I am thinking of you and praying for you right now (I know you have heard that a lot but I wanted you to know I care). And I agree 100% about the pet! I say get another one! I'm excited to visit Utah this fall and see some of that natural beauty that I missed out on my first time there.
    - <3 Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it!! Utah is so pretty in the fall. Lots of amazing sights to see. I am looking at a little pup tonight lol. So excited

      Delete
  2. Zion's is the prettiest place ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a good list to keep you moving forward. Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete