Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank you post

To my Momma - I love you for taking care of me over the past week. It really means a lot to still be able to rely on you, even though I'm grown up and out of the house.  I don't know what I can do to repay you, other than try and be like you! Be the best person I can be. I hope I can be as good as a mother as you are.

To my Mom in Law - Thank you for sitting in the hospital with me so much. It was very comforting to have someone there with me right after it all happened. You raised an amazing son and I'm glad to be part of the family. Thanks for being a strength for me, I love you. 


To my Pappa - Thanks for coming and being a silent support. Your blessing gave me a lot of peace. Thanks for letting me take over yours and mom's bed for a few days :) I love you

To my Pappa in Law - Thank you for your advice and words of wisdom. I'm thankful that Perry has someone like you to talk to. Thank you for your love and support, I love you. 


Tara - Thanks for being there for me before, during, and after this mess. You sacrifice a lot of your time to your profession. It means a lot to me to have someone I can talk to. Thanks for checking up on me so much, I need it. Love you!

To my siblings - Thanks for your concern and checking up on me. I know not all of you could visit, but I appreciate your love through calling, texting, etc. Family means a lot to me and I'm glad I have you.

Ashliegh Baldwin - Thanks for talking to me and visiting while I was sick. I am glad I can confide in you with confidence, well I hope you don't think I'm crazy anyway :) And I can't wait to start running with you!

Braden and Kristen - Thank you for rescuing my Vinny in a time of need :) 

Colby - Thank you for being Perry's friend and keeping him out of trouble

Julia - thanks for being my friend, can't wait to plan some trips this summer

To all those other family and friends that sent flowers, cards, and kind words: Thank you! Thats all I can really say, I appreciate your love, prayer and thoughts.

To my Father in heaven: Thank you for giving me strength, even when I don't think I have any. I love you and will continue to trust in you. 

Last but not least :)
My Perry: You are my best friend! You are going to have to deal with my mood for the next little while. Thank you for being my better half. I couldn't live without you! I love you very much. We have already gone through so much in our first 2 years of marriage. I know we can get through anything. We are such a good pair.


2 comments:

  1. I love you too, honey. You were amazing during the whole event. I was in awe. The spirit was strong in that room. And you and Perry were strong too. I will never forget it. Ever. And that is a good thing, because little Olive has changed my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears. Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers.
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete