Monday, September 9, 2013

Visual Hairstylist

Its An Art

I love doing hair, and even though I don't do it full time right now, I would be devastated if I no longer had clients to serve. I love knowing that I can make someone's day by making them feel beautiful. It doesn't have to be extreme make overs. I have never had the experience of changing someone's life because I worked on their hair (not that I've been told anyway). But I know that I touch people's lives in someway, or they wouldn't come back.

Oh and it helps that I am such a damn good stylist.

I am still human. I make mistakes. Sometimes colors just don't turn out. Sometimes I over think things and my lines aren't perfect. But every person I do, gets the special treatment of a personalized haircut.

I take so many things into consideration when I do haircuts. I constantly visualize what my next step will be. I constantly take steps to get a better look. I cross check the look in the mirror. Its an art. I am a visual hairstylist.

And what looks good on one client, does not always look good on another. I pay attention to detail, I remember everyones weird cowlicks. I am not lying when I tell people after 2-3 haircuts I know their head.

So thanks to all my clients who have stuck with me. I love serving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment