Wednesday, August 18, 2010

To Do List

30 Days
i'm freaking out a little
maybe more than a little

Last week was crazy. Non-stop. Working, meetings, receptions, doctors, and the most tiring part of all Moving. I don't know how I survived it all.

Oh yeah I remember, a can of Mt. Dew(I never drink soda but I needed the steroids) I packed Martie(our van) like a jig saw puzzle and loaded my car with my clothes and what not. Up and Down, Down and Up 3 flights. When Perry got off work we unpacked my car in the new apartment, headed back to Provo to fill it up as tight as possible and lug another load up the stairs. I am going to have some nice glutes for sure!!

Perry recruited his band-mate Colby the following morning to move my piano and unload Martie. It was tiring, but we did it! Afterward Colby and Perry decided to take Martie to an Automatic carwash.

Skeptical that it would even fit, Colby persisted. I wish I would have been able to witness what transpired. Because the van was so big, and the machine could barely make its way around it, the water pressure went through the windows and sprayed their faces.

With the new apartment and wedding 30 days away, there is a lot to do and i never feel like i have time to do it!

Paint
Announcements
Formals
School stuff
Work
Gym
?Sleep?


1 comment:

  1. You miss are a busy bee! i would never never kill you! NEVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete